We currently have a vacancy at Nunthorpe Primary Academy and Normanby Primary School.
NUNTHORPE PRIMARY ACADEMY – SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
NJC G scp 28 – 30 £23,843 – £24,988 per annum based on less than 5 years service
4 Days (30 Hours) Term Time only plus 3 weeks – Permanent (Nunthorpe Primary Academy – 235 FTE on roll)
Closing date: Wednesday 15th September 3.00pm
Interviews: Week commencing 20th September 2021
The Governing Body of Nunthorpe Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, skilled and well organised School Business Manager to lead a dedicated team of two Admin Assistants. The successful candidate will carry out complex financial, administrative and organisational tasks in relation to finance, payroll and HR and be responsible for Administration Team appraisals. Experience of Premises Management and Health and Safety compliance is essential.
Nunthorpe Primary Academy offers:
- A vibrant, stimulating and well-resourced school environment;
- Happy, polite children;
- A welcoming staff, committed to school improvement;
- Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents/carers;
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
The successful candidate will:
- Have full working knowledge of Academy/Schools audit requirements;
- Have the ability to manage the Academy Finances including budget setting, monitoring and reporting to Governors;
- Have proven experience of working in an administration environment, preferably education based;
- Have proven experience of Health and Safety compliance and Premises Management;
- Be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Be highly competent with IT and school specific databases;
- Have experience of dealing with complex and sensitive matters from external agencies and the school community;
- Show excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate a willingness to drive change and manage effective systems;
- Possess careful and thorough organisational skills;
- Be able to take accurate minutes.
Nunthorpe Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits are usually encouraged and welcomed with the Head Teacher. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 01642 315508 if you would like to book a visit. Visits are strictly by appointment only and will take place on Thursday 9th September.
Application forms and information packs are available to download below:
In addition to the application form please provide a covering letter in your own handwriting of no more than two pages. Please describes why you would like to apply for this position and share your personal qualities and interests. Applications without a handwritten letter will not be considered.
Advert School Business Manager
Cleaner – Normanby Primary School
Grade/Salary: Grade A SCP 1 Salary (£5,963 pro rata)
Hours: 14.25 hours TTO + 5 PD Days
Contractual Status: Permanent subject to probationary period completed successfully
Job Reference CL/AUT21
Required for: ASAP
The Trustees of Ironstone Academy Trust wish to appoint a cleaner to join our dedicated staff. You will work alongside our existing cleaning team under the direction of the caretaker.
Please note that applications must be made on the recommended form (along with the two associated forms) which are available to download below; we would welcome these to be delivered with a handwritten or personalised covering letter to the address at the bottom of this advert. Application packs can be downloaded directly from the Trust’s website, www.ironstoneacademytrust.org.uk. Alternatively you can telephone for one to be posted out or call into Normanby Primary School to collect one.
The successful applicant will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Clear understanding of safeguarding and awareness of Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance and other relevant procedures and systems including the Local Safeguarding Board arrangements
Ironstone Academy Trust actively encourages the professional development of its staff and is a happy and caring place to work. A job description is attached to this advert. Application packs can be downloaded directly from the Trust’s website. Alternatively you can telephone for one to be sent out or call into Normanby Primary to collect one.
- Friday, 17th September 2021 12:00pm
Interviews will take place
- Thursday, 23rd September 2021 Time tbc. Interviews will be held at Normanby Primary School
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Mr C Faulkner
Head Teacher, Normanby Primary School
Chief Executive Officer, Ironstone Academy Trust
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Do you want to train to be a Teacher? Please click on the link NESTA for more information.