There is currently a vacancy at Overfields Primary School for a KS2 Teaching Assistant.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
KS2 Teaching Assistant – Overfields Primary School
The Governing Body of Overfields Primary School are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will be working in KS2 and will hold a recognised Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent and be able to demonstrate excellent relationships with adults and children. The successful candidate will help and instruct both individuals and small groups in working towards their individual targets.
The post is a permanent part time position. 30hrs per week at Grade C We can offer:
• A caring and nuturing environment
• Supportive, dedicated staff who are committed to raising standards
• Induction and ongoing professional development
• A committed and supportive leadership team and Governing Body
• Keen, well motivated pupils who are eager to learn We are looking for someone who:-
• Has the passion to go the “extra mile” to make the difference to the lives of the children in our community
• Has the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to learn
• Demonstrates excellent practice and high expectations in teaching and learning
• Can work effectively alongside colleagues and parents
If you require any further information please contact the school office on - 01642 314548 Completed application forms should be forwarded to Mrs T Watson Head Teacher Overfields Primary School, Daisy Lane, Ormesby Middlesbrough. TS7 9JF alternatively they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 12pm on Friday 3rd July 2020 Interviews will be held before the Summer holiday For further details on the position and how to apply, please click on the links below to access the documents.
Do you want to train to be a Teacher? Please click on the link NESTA for more information.