What does Ironstone Academy Trust offer?
Our children are our greatest asset, Our strength comes from how our staff collaborate to make sure they receive the highest standards of teaching and safeguarding.
We ensure that our workplace is Inclusive, Resiliant, Open and Nurturing.
The trust expect their staff to be dedicated, in return we will be a good place to work, develop your expertise and provide a network of colleagues that you can develop with.
Since its inception, the Trust has offered opportunities and experiences to all staff, that help them grow and improve.
Specifically for teachers we have a number of planned activities and training opportunities that will help them meet their aspirations.
What support does Ironstone Academy trust offer It’s staff?
An outward looking school improvement team which includes our Head teachers, who work in networks across the North East and nationally helping to ensure we are at the front of educational initiatives and best practice.
- Supportive staff culture that is committed to the professional development of all its members.
- Opportunities to take on additional responsibilities within the school.
- Access to local and national professional networks and development opportunities in a wide range of areas; Special Educational Needs, Foundation Stage, Physical Education, NQTs, RQTs, Specialist Leaders of Education, English and Maths Leads.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic children.
- Supportive and committed governors, trustees and parents.
- Competitive pay rates; we implement recommended pay rises from the STPC fully, rates of pay are above those of neighbouring schools for many teachers.
- Employee benefit schemes including childcare, cycle to work/technology schemes.
A professional and supportive HR Service, that offer funded support when needed – Health and Wellbeing Services
The chance to work with colleagues in 6 diverse, and amazing (!) schools to share best practice.
Supervision and guidance for those involved in the securing of safeguarding for all our pupils.
Access to the Trust counselling service – see the link below for further details and additional services available: