Finance and Risk
There are multiple financial management requirements that apply to academy trusts.
Academy trusts must comply with the Academies Financial Handbook, as a condition of their funding agreement. It provides an overarching framework for implementation of effective financial management and control.
Managing our resources well will help us get best value and be accountable to the public.
Although ultimate overall responsibility for risk management, including the oversight of the risk register, lies with the IAT trusts board, the board must appoint an audit and risk committee in accordance with AFH (part 3) to:
- direct the trust’s programme of internal scrutiny
- ensure that risks are being addressed appropriately through internal scrutiny
- report to the board on the adequacy of the trust’s internal control framework, including financial and non-financial controls and management of risks.
The trustees have ensured there is an individual Risk Register in each Academy as well as at trust level, the CEO and HTs therefore have responsibility for risk management on a day-to-day basis.
- Academies Financial Handbook Employee Pay
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting Statement Mar22
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- IAT Financial Statements 2022-23
- IAT Financial Statements 2021-22
- IAT Financial Statements 2020-21
- IAT Financial Statement 2019-20
- IAT Financial Statement 2018-19